Make It In Minutes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This book includes projects from jewelry to home decor to gifts; all of which will not take your hours of time, but more like minutes. I didn't use a stopwatch, but the editor must have as each project has a time to complete and at the most 2 hours were spent to make a design. Time saving tips are scattered through out the book and the instructions were well written. I loved the great images that got up close to each project and for some more advanced crafters these photos may be all you need to be inspired and create. Many of the projects would make great gifts like Dragonfly Fantasy Lamp, Fish Votive Holder, and Cookie Jars. With over 75 projects, this book will inspire for a very long time. There is whimsical, classic, and contemporary projects in bold colors and on-trend hues.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft