Make It In Minutes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This book includes projects from jewelry to home decor to gifts; all of which will not take your hours of time, but more like minutes. I didn't use a stopwatch, but the editor must have as each project has a time to complete and at the most 2 hours were spent to make a design. Time saving tips are scattered through out the book and the instructions were well written. I loved the great images that got up close to each project and for some more advanced crafters these photos may be all you need to be inspired and create. Many of the projects would make great gifts like Dragonfly Fantasy Lamp, Fish Votive Holder, and Cookie Jars. With over 75 projects, this book will inspire for a very long time. There is whimsical, classic, and contemporary projects in bold colors and on-trend hues.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More