Make It In Minutes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This book includes projects from jewelry to home decor to gifts; all of which will not take your hours of time, but more like minutes. I didn't use a stopwatch, but the editor must have as each project has a time to complete and at the most 2 hours were spent to make a design. Time saving tips are scattered through out the book and the instructions were well written. I loved the great images that got up close to each project and for some more advanced crafters these photos may be all you need to be inspired and create. Many of the projects would make great gifts like Dragonfly Fantasy Lamp, Fish Votive Holder, and Cookie Jars. With over 75 projects, this book will inspire for a very long time. There is whimsical, classic, and contemporary projects in bold colors and on-trend hues.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers