Make It In Minutes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This book includes projects from jewelry to home decor to gifts; all of which will not take your hours of time, but more like minutes. I didn't use a stopwatch, but the editor must have as each project has a time to complete and at the most 2 hours were spent to make a design. Time saving tips are scattered through out the book and the instructions were well written. I loved the great images that got up close to each project and for some more advanced crafters these photos may be all you need to be inspired and create. Many of the projects would make great gifts like Dragonfly Fantasy Lamp, Fish Votive Holder, and Cookie Jars. With over 75 projects, this book will inspire for a very long time. There is whimsical, classic, and contemporary projects in bold colors and on-trend hues.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid