Look, Learn, & Create: Crochet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Look, Learn & Create: Crochet
By Deborah Burger
Gifted by Creative Publishing International
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
When it comes to learning something new, there's no better place to start than the very beginning. And for those who are so new to crochet that they find the simple task of going to the yarn store overwhelming (we've all been there!), there's no better place to start your crocheting journey than Look, Learn, & Create.
Filled with everything you need to begin crocheting, including hook charts, yarn weight descriptions, vocabulary definitions, and step-by-step images on how to hold your hook, Look, Learn & Create is one of the best beginner's guides to learning how to crochet.
The great thing about Look, Learn, & Create is that you learn specific techniques one lesson at a time...and then there's a project to help you fine tune that lesson. Each project has a section calling out what you'll learn in completing the pattern ("How to read a pattern with several steps", "How to measure and adjust gauge", and "How to join two stitches with a slip stitch", for example), a full materials list, and a call out as to what stitches are used to complete the project. Throughout the project, there are helpful hints and suggestions, troubleshooting tips, and several step-by-step photos of the project in progress.
As is the case in many lessons and classes, projects get more difficult as the book progresses, but even the most challenging project in the book is layed out and described so even the newest of crochet fans can make it with no problem at all.
If you've been meaning to learn how to crochet, there's no better time to start...and with the help of Look, Learn & Create: Crochet, you'll find yourself "hooked on crochet" in no time!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps
- Paper Dolls Crochet Shawlette Pattern
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set
- Pretty Hydrangea DIY Paper Flowers