Little Aran and Celtic Knits for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In a few weeks, kids can grow several inches, so it might feel like you spend more time in the department store than you do at home. Save money on new clothes for your kids by learning how to make them yourself. Knit clothes for kids are easy for all levels of knitters because they are often small projects that can be worked up in a weekend. Plus, with all the adorable patterns in Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids, you'll be able to update your little one's wardrobe in no time.
Filled with 25 designs for babies and young children, Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids is a fabulous book for die-hard knitting fans. With patterns for sweaters, socks, and toys in Aran-style textures and Celtic-inspired colorwork, this book will help you create some truly stunning and one-of-a-kind wardrobe essentials for your little one.
As I read Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids, I absolutely fell in love with the featured Tobias Hoodie. Perfect for little girls and boys, this hoodie has a large hood that extends from a shawl collar neckline. The majority of this hoodie is worked up in plain seed stitch, so it's a great pattern for those who aren't as skilled in knitting as others. The cable design on the front of the cardigan is also a lovely way to embellish this Celtic-inspired pullover sweater.
With the help of Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids, you can create durable and fashionable clothing for your ever-growing kids, and they're sure to love wearing all the socks and sweaters that you made for them by hand.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial