Let's Have a Party
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You name it and this book has it for the person who wants to plan a party that young girls will enjoy and remember for years to come. There is food, games, activities, crafts, and more. I liked this book because it wasn’t just written for an adult to read and use, but also in a way that a young girl could pick it up, get some ideas, and complete a snack, game, or craft on her own.
Parties include: Karaoke Music, Retro, Slumber Fun Sleepover, Spa, Girlfriends, Sweet Shoppe, Fairy Dance, Ballet Dance, Penguin, Glamour Girl, Let’s Get Crafty, Swim, Scrapbooking, Flower Power, Artist, Pony, and more. Plus a few holiday parties were included: New Year’s, Valentine’s, Bunny, Candy Corn Costume, and Secret Santa. Over 174 pages of ideas, meals, snacks, desserts, beverages, crafts, patterns, and even some edible clay! This book is overflowing with fun.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts