We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Nathalie Mornu
Gifted by Lark Books
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
This book arrived with several pieces of leather, which I thought was just brilliant. I had no excuses not to try to make some of the jewelry pieces that were included in the book. There are 30 contemporary jewelry projects to select from and I really had a hard time just picking a few of them to try. Projects include necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets, cuffs, and hair accessories. I enjoyed reading the section called, “The Skinny on Skins” and Exotic skins. I learned a lot of very useful information about leather.
The book includes leather techniques including removing creases, cutting, sewing, punching, setting leather eyelets, setting grommets, setting snaps, and dying. The book also includes non-leather techniques in the form of explaining the basics of jewelry making, the tools, and the materials. My favorite photo was the rings created by Mari Isopahkala that were reindeer fur and silver. Very striking. My favorite project was the knotted earrings, great technique and the finished results were eye catching. Leather Jewelry is for the beginner and also anyone who loves to make jewelry with leather in mind.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Dcor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Beginner Crochet Patterns For Your Kitchen
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Jessica Potasz
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps