Lacy Wire Jewelry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
It’s all here! Filigree, inset bezel, wraparound bezel, beaded bezel, twisted wire, sculpted wire, curlicue lace, and all kinds of combinations. There are a total of 29 projects in the book, but with a little imagination you can create so many more. All this is accomplished with a spool of wire and a few tools. Techniques are well written and easy to follow, plus you have great up-close to the detail photographs to help you learn. There are rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, hair bobbles, and a floral pin to die for! I’ve tried creating with wire before with little success, but I made that floral pin and was quite proud of the results. The photos really helped me understand how to shape the wire with simple tools like round nose pliers. I also had no idea that there were different types of wires to work with. I understood the different gauges, but had no idea there was sculpting wire that I could crinkle! These projects are fresh and innovative. Great for the beginner, but the project make this book a winner for all skill levels!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More