Lacy Wire Jewelry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
It’s all here! Filigree, inset bezel, wraparound bezel, beaded bezel, twisted wire, sculpted wire, curlicue lace, and all kinds of combinations. There are a total of 29 projects in the book, but with a little imagination you can create so many more. All this is accomplished with a spool of wire and a few tools. Techniques are well written and easy to follow, plus you have great up-close to the detail photographs to help you learn. There are rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, hair bobbles, and a floral pin to die for! I’ve tried creating with wire before with little success, but I made that floral pin and was quite proud of the results. The photos really helped me understand how to shape the wire with simple tools like round nose pliers. I also had no idea that there were different types of wires to work with. I understood the different gauges, but had no idea there was sculpting wire that I could crinkle! These projects are fresh and innovative. Great for the beginner, but the project make this book a winner for all skill levels!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe