Knitting Clothes Kids Love
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Knitting Clothes Kids Love: Colorful Accessories for Heads, Shoulders, Knees, Hands, Toes
By Kate Oates
Gifted by Creative Publishing International
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Kids are ever-changing. Whether it's their size or their style, growing kids require new clothes almost every year. But there's no need to spend all that money at designer shops and stores...simply create your own kids clothes with some colorful yarn and a pair of your favorite knitting needles!
The knitted projects in Knitting Clothes Kids Love are designed with kids in mind. Geared towards youngsters from six to twelve, these patterns are great for growing kids with ever-changing styles. Broken down into categories, including Heads, Shoulders, Knees, Hands, and Toes (which include hats, scarves, leggings, mittens, and socks respectively) the patterns in this book are sure to please kids of all ages.
Since several of the patterns in Knitting Clothes Kids Love include a wide variety of color combinations, author Kate Oates includes an awesome guide to reading knitting patterns at the beginning of the book, as well as detailed instructions as to what is meant by various charts and symbols...so knitters of all skill levels can create at least a few patterns in this awesome collection.
Each pattern in Knitting Clothes Kids Love includes a large full-color photograph of the finished project, as well as a detailed materials list and easy to follow instructions. More complicated projects have full-color charts and step-by-step photos to make creating your project as easy as possible.
I love the striped Leggings pattern in Knitting Clothes Kids Love. Full of color and amazing design, these striped leggings would be great for the fall and winter months to help add some color and fun to a grey day. You can create your striped leggings in any color combination you'd like, so kids of all ages and styles can enjoy them!
Great for kids who love colorful accessories, Knitting Clothes Kids Love is a great way to create fun hats, socks, mittens, and scarves that kids are sure to appreciate.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial