We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Nancy Marchant
Gifted by North Light Books
Reviewed By Maria Nerius, FaveCrafts.com Resident Craft Expert
This book provides you with a stitch library, step-by-step technique guide, and patterns you’ll love to use over and over in your knitting. Brioche is a knitting technique that creates a double-sided fabric. The book was designed for the novice and the experienced knitter. There are 60 stitch patterns and 25 patterns for garments and accessories. The stitch dictionary has up close photography so you can really experience what the stitch looks like in the big picture. There are also step-by-step photos of the stitches. The book jacket says that Knitting Brioche is the first ever book dedicated to brioche and the author also wrote so you can even design your own projects with the stitches.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- Top Down Sweaters
- Needle Felting from Basics to Bears Review
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Color-by-Number: Animals Review
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- Adult Coloring Book Treasury Review
- Knits for Nerds
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial