We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Nancy Marchant
Gifted by North Light Books
Reviewed By Maria Nerius, FaveCrafts.com Resident Craft Expert
This book provides you with a stitch library, step-by-step technique guide, and patterns you’ll love to use over and over in your knitting. Brioche is a knitting technique that creates a double-sided fabric. The book was designed for the novice and the experienced knitter. There are 60 stitch patterns and 25 patterns for garments and accessories. The stitch dictionary has up close photography so you can really experience what the stitch looks like in the big picture. There are also step-by-step photos of the stitches. The book jacket says that Knitting Brioche is the first ever book dedicated to brioche and the author also wrote so you can even design your own projects with the stitches.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Baby's First Valentine's Day Shirt
- Dyed Leopard Print Easter Egg Craft
- Polymer Clay Shamrock Pin St. Patrick's Day Craft
- Sparkly St. Patrick's Day Treat Bags
- Stenciled Ornament Kit from Stencil1
- Beaders Delight Box from Cousin
- Plaid Prize Pack
- Styrofoam Kits and Gift Cards from DOW Chemical
- Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit