Knit and Crochet in a Day for Baby
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Crochet in a Day for Baby and Knit in a Day for Baby
By Candi Jensen
Gifted by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
As an avid crochet fan, I love crocheting things for babies. The yarn is so soft and cute, the patterns are simple and easy to improvise with, and several of the patterns work up so quickly. Crocheted jackets, baby blankets, toys, and cloths make great gifts for new parents, and with the patterns you'll find in Crochet in a Day for Baby and Knit in a Day for Baby, you'll be able to create adorable pullovers, hats, blankets and so much more for the new little one in your life!
The great thing about these two books is that they are filled with patterns that you can easily make in 1 day's time...so they're great for last minute gift ideas. And if you're a new parent, you'll love how easy these projects are to make. You'll also save money by making clothes for your little one instead of buying new shirts and sweaters year after year.
Both books contain similar patterns, so whether you're a knitting or crochet fan, you'll be able to find something that's perfect for your new baby.
As I worked my way through the Crochet in a Day for Baby, I found myself coming back to the Striped Cardigan pattern. This adorable button down sweater is made with thick white and green stripes, so it's perfect for a little girl or boy. You could even use pink or blue yarn if you'd like. The same pattern also appears in a knit-friendly version in Knit in a Day for Baby.
If you're like me and you like knitting and crocheting things for new babies, you're going to love Crochet in a Day for Baby and Knit in a Day for Baby. Each book is filled with 20 adorable patterns that are quick, easy, and so cute for little ones of all ages!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project
- Stenciled Metal Vase
- Structured Pattern Skirt DIY Craft Project