Joy of Zentangle
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Joy of Zentangle
By Suzanne McNeill, Sandy Steen Bartholomew, and Marie Browning
Gifted by Design Originals
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
This book may change your life.
Zentangle is the newest craze to hit the crafting world. This easy-to-learn, relaxing, and fun illustration technique is a great way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns. It’s easy to learn and, after doing a few Zentangle pieces, you’ll begin to notice the world around you in a different way—it will seem brighter, more colorful, more in focus. You’ll also master illustration techniques that you never thought possible.
Traditional Zentangle designs are done in black ink on a white square tile of paper. A simple pattern can be broken down into several small sections and each section contains a different doodle or illustration. There is no right or wrong when creating a Zentangle design, just relax and let yourself go!
There are also several ways to use Zentangle, as outlined in Joy of Zentangle. You could use it to decorate your home, create beautiful backgrounds for scrapbooks and cards, or simply decorate a margin of a business memo as you sit in your morning meeting.
Joy of Zentangle makes jumping into this addicting illustration technique easy and fun. With step-by-step full color photographs and detailed written instructions, this is a great guide for those who are new to or curious to learn more about this addicting hobby.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial