We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by FW Media
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Whether you’re looking to express yourself creatively for the first time or have found yourself in a creative rut, you’ll soon be following your inspired voice with the help of Journal Bliss.
This is a book that inspires creativity. Filled with doodling prompts, fun activities, helpful suggestions, and inspiring words and art work, Journal Bliss is all you need to help spark the creative fire.
Going on a vacation soon? Have some time to kill at the doctor’s office or before a meeting? Take Journal Bliss with you! You can write, draw, and color directly in the book…it’s like a coloring book for adults! The artwork alone is enough to inspire you do get out there and do something creative.
If you’ve hit a creative rut or you find yourself out of ideas on what to make, let Journal Bliss help open your mind. With a few simple exercises and some good old fashioned doodling, you’ll be back to creating beautiful artwork in no time!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More