We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by FW Media
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Whether you’re looking to express yourself creatively for the first time or have found yourself in a creative rut, you’ll soon be following your inspired voice with the help of Journal Bliss.
This is a book that inspires creativity. Filled with doodling prompts, fun activities, helpful suggestions, and inspiring words and art work, Journal Bliss is all you need to help spark the creative fire.
Going on a vacation soon? Have some time to kill at the doctor’s office or before a meeting? Take Journal Bliss with you! You can write, draw, and color directly in the book…it’s like a coloring book for adults! The artwork alone is enough to inspire you do get out there and do something creative.
If you’ve hit a creative rut or you find yourself out of ideas on what to make, let Journal Bliss help open your mind. With a few simple exercises and some good old fashioned doodling, you’ll be back to creating beautiful artwork in no time!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts