Inspired by Zentangle Fabric Arts Quilting Embroidery
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Zentangles is the rage with crafters and artists. This upscaled and inspired doodling is rather addictive and so much fun. This book takes all those wonderful designs and patterns created and joins the designs with fabric, quilting, and embroidery. A variety of artists contribute projects to this books including Sandy Steen Bartholomew with her Tangled Apron, Vicki Murray with an amazing Pieced Quilt, Jill Buckley with a delightful Tangle a Postcard, and Gail Ellspermann with her Zentangle Crazy Quilt. The book is fully illustrated with plenty of Zentangle designs to learn and use. All techniques including stitches are illustrated with concise instruction. There are several Zentangle books available from Design Originals and each opens new doors to creativity, relaxation, and a bit of crafty zen! Keep the Zentangles coming!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Card Making with Cricut
- Creative Faces Adult Coloring Book Review
- Customize Your Knitting Review
- Opulent Bazaar Adult Coloring Book Review
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Cupcake Decorating Lab
- How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
- 2 Hour Crafting Treasures
- The Hand-Stitched Flower Garden
- Cute as a Button Quilts
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts