Inspired by Zentangle Fabric Arts Quilting Embroidery
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Zentangles is the rage with crafters and artists. This upscaled and inspired doodling is rather addictive and so much fun. This book takes all those wonderful designs and patterns created and joins the designs with fabric, quilting, and embroidery. A variety of artists contribute projects to this books including Sandy Steen Bartholomew with her Tangled Apron, Vicki Murray with an amazing Pieced Quilt, Jill Buckley with a delightful Tangle a Postcard, and Gail Ellspermann with her Zentangle Crazy Quilt. The book is fully illustrated with plenty of Zentangle designs to learn and use. All techniques including stitches are illustrated with concise instruction. There are several Zentangle books available from Design Originals and each opens new doors to creativity, relaxation, and a bit of crafty zen! Keep the Zentangles coming!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More