Inspired Remnants, Curious Dreams
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The subtitle of this book is Mixed-Media Projects in Epoxy Clay. I'd never heard of epoxy clay before and thanks to the expert, Kerin Gale, I learned this is a clay that you mix together. It's part clay and part hardner. According to the author it is sold by several different manufacturers and there are several different formulas used, however, you will use equal part clay and hardner to make your epoxy clay. Once you have the clay made the book includes 22 projects you can create. Mixed Media is a very popular art form right now and it is one that really lets your creativity flow. The projects include decorative boxes, unique art pieces, and jewelry. The book is a feast for the eyes with excellent step by step photos and close up images of the projects. The techniques are fun as is the process of making the Mixed Media art. Curious Dreams indeed!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Wood, Craft, Love
- No-Sew Fleece Throws
- Sand, Sand, Sand!
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Bling It Up!
- Embroidery Stitch Guide
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Preschool Parties Easy Ideas for Princesses, Pirates and Other Little People
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 19 Fun and Easy Paper Crafts for Kids
- Ornamental Easter Eggs
- Knit Bow Tie Dog Collar Free Knitting Pattern
- Robyn Josephs
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Little Bunny Easy Sewing Pattern
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card