Inspired Remnants, Curious Dreams
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The subtitle of this book is Mixed-Media Projects in Epoxy Clay. I'd never heard of epoxy clay before and thanks to the expert, Kerin Gale, I learned this is a clay that you mix together. It's part clay and part hardner. According to the author it is sold by several different manufacturers and there are several different formulas used, however, you will use equal part clay and hardner to make your epoxy clay. Once you have the clay made the book includes 22 projects you can create. Mixed Media is a very popular art form right now and it is one that really lets your creativity flow. The projects include decorative boxes, unique art pieces, and jewelry. The book is a feast for the eyes with excellent step by step photos and close up images of the projects. The techniques are fun as is the process of making the Mixed Media art. Curious Dreams indeed!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- It's A Boy Light-Up Card
- Monogrammed China Plate
- DIY Felt Flowers
- Free Happy Thoughts Printable Coloring Page + Video
- Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern
- Ahoy America DIY Wreath
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Boye NeedleMaster Interchangeable Needle System
- How to Sew Knits Without a Serger