How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques
By Deborah Burger
Gifted by Creative Publishing International
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, FaveCrafts Editor
Have you ever wondered how to create the perfect gift, accessory, or home decor item by embellishing it with something cute and crocheted? Well with the help of How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques, you'll have a treasury of designs that you can use to customize whatever you'd like! From bags to afghans, sweaters to framed art, these adorable crochet patterns are great for giving life and color to any of your DIY projects.
Broken down into categories, these super sweet applique patterns cover a wide range of topics. There are five main topics, each containing a wide variety of applique patterns. In "CELEBRATE!", you'll find appliques that are perfect for holidays, seasons, and and other special occasions. Learn to crochet a shamrock for St. Patrick's Day or a cute acorn for autumn. There are also applique patterns for birthday cakes, party hats, baby rattles, and graduation caps, so there's something you can make for any reason or season!
In "On the Farm", you'll find a whole slew of adorable animals, fruits, and barn yard icons, including tractors and barns. I love the pattern for the watermelon slice. It would be a great applique for dish towels or a cute way to embellish an apron. There's also a category titled "Sea and Shore", where you'll find adorable sea creatures and icons of the nautical lifestyle.
Perhaps my favorite category in How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques is "The Garden". This section has great applique patterns for sweet bugs and critters, as well as lovely flowers and garden accessories. If you're looking for something a little more wild, the section labled "Into the Wild" has the patterns for you! These wild creatures include adorable foxes, penguins, owls, elephants, giraffes, and much more. They'd be great for a jungle themed nursery or you could crochet them into a wildlife blanket that any child would love to have!
Each pattern in How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques comes wiht detailed instructions and suggestions on the best type of yarn to use for each project. Several patterns also include a crochet chart to make it easier to read.
If you've been looking for some cute applique patterns to help add some life and color to your projects, you're going to love How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 19 Fun and Easy Paper Crafts for Kids
- Ornamental Easter Eggs
- Knit Bow Tie Dog Collar Free Knitting Pattern
- Robyn Josephs
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Little Bunny Easy Sewing Pattern
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card