How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques
By Deborah Burger
Gifted by Creative Publishing International
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, FaveCrafts Editor
Have you ever wondered how to create the perfect gift, accessory, or home decor item by embellishing it with something cute and crocheted? Well with the help of How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques, you'll have a treasury of designs that you can use to customize whatever you'd like! From bags to afghans, sweaters to framed art, these adorable crochet patterns are great for giving life and color to any of your DIY projects.
Broken down into categories, these super sweet applique patterns cover a wide range of topics. There are five main topics, each containing a wide variety of applique patterns. In "CELEBRATE!", you'll find appliques that are perfect for holidays, seasons, and and other special occasions. Learn to crochet a shamrock for St. Patrick's Day or a cute acorn for autumn. There are also applique patterns for birthday cakes, party hats, baby rattles, and graduation caps, so there's something you can make for any reason or season!
In "On the Farm", you'll find a whole slew of adorable animals, fruits, and barn yard icons, including tractors and barns. I love the pattern for the watermelon slice. It would be a great applique for dish towels or a cute way to embellish an apron. There's also a category titled "Sea and Shore", where you'll find adorable sea creatures and icons of the nautical lifestyle.
Perhaps my favorite category in How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques is "The Garden". This section has great applique patterns for sweet bugs and critters, as well as lovely flowers and garden accessories. If you're looking for something a little more wild, the section labled "Into the Wild" has the patterns for you! These wild creatures include adorable foxes, penguins, owls, elephants, giraffes, and much more. They'd be great for a jungle themed nursery or you could crochet them into a wildlife blanket that any child would love to have!
Each pattern in How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques comes wiht detailed instructions and suggestions on the best type of yarn to use for each project. Several patterns also include a crochet chart to make it easier to read.
If you've been looking for some cute applique patterns to help add some life and color to your projects, you're going to love How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Leisure Arts Plastic Canvas Collection
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Past & Present
- How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques
- 2 Hour Crafting Treasures
- Steampunk Chic
- 99 Cross Stitch Luvable Pets
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees