How to Hang a Picture
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
How to Hang a Picture and Other Essential Lessons for the Stylish Home
By Jay Sacher and Suzanne LaGasa
Gifted by St. Martin's Griffin
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
I'd say that about half of the pins on my Home Decor Pinterest board have to do with how to hang photos and arrange wall art. While I like to think I have some sense of style, I do find it hard to mix and match colors and sizes, and I'm not quite sure how to tell what art would look best on what wall. Well, that WAS my problem. Now I'm much more confident and my home looks SO much better after I read and indulged in How to Hang a Picture.
Like brewing a perfect cup of coffee, the art of hanging art on your wall is a hallmark of everyday style. Most of us simply wing it or use little hints and tricks for eyeballing how we hang wall art, thinking, how hard can it be? As we all know, the answer is that it can be quite hard!
Thankfully, How to Hang a Picture and Other Essential Lessons for the Stylish Home has awesome suggestions for not only hanging wall art, but arranging it on your wall as well. Simple rules and essential information presented with charm and intelligence is what this book is all about. It's a user-friendly guide that details everything you need to know about hanging, framing, and displaying art and photos.
Not only is this book helpful for the artistically-challenged, but it's just beautiful to read. Lovely illustrations scatter the pages and add helpful suggestions for arranging your art and your furniture in any room in your home. There are also helpful suggestions for hanging art on difficult surfaces like brick, concrete, and cinder block.
Complete with awesome DIY ideas, helpful tools of the trade, and other awesome ideas for decorating your home, How to Hang a Picture and Other Essential Lessons for the Stylish Home is a great book to have on hand for homeowners and renters. Lovely to look at and a joy to read, this book will help you become the artistic decorator you've always dreamed of becoming!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teeny Tiny Halloween Spiders
- Three Little Pumpkins Halloween Centerpiece
- Witch Hat Halloween Headband
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Giant Wooly Spider Halloween Headband
- Hemp Cord
- Candy Jar Skeletons
- Candy Creature Topiaries
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display