We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Teresa Searle
Gifted by St. Martin’s Griffin
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
For me the key to accessorizing is using items that are lightweight and comfortable. I love light scarves, earrings that don’t hurt after an hour of wearing them, and necklaces that don’t weigh me down with heavy beads or pendants.
And when it comes to comfortable jewelry, there’s no better outlet that felt. It’s versatile, lightweight, and looks great when combined with beads, buttons, and embroidery. And when I’m looking for ideas on what to make with my colorful felt collection, I always turn to Felt Jewelry.
Felt Jewelry is a great book filled with some of the most colorful and fun accessories I’ve ever seen. Each one of these bracelets, scarves, necklaces, and rings are easy to make and customize to fit your favorite colors.
Personally I love the African Bangles pattern. I love all the embellishments and the fun combination of colors. They would look great in the fall with a black or brown dress and can also be worn in the spring and summer with something white and flowery!
For the best ideas in felt accessories, you have to check out Felt Jewelry. The 25 pieces in this book can be made using basic felting techniques, so you don’t have to worry if you’ve never felted before. Each pattern has easy to follow step by step instructions that make creating these fun wardrobe accessories stress free and easy!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More