We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Teresa Searle
Gifted by St. Martin’s Griffin
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
For me the key to accessorizing is using items that are lightweight and comfortable. I love light scarves, earrings that don’t hurt after an hour of wearing them, and necklaces that don’t weigh me down with heavy beads or pendants.
And when it comes to comfortable jewelry, there’s no better outlet that felt. It’s versatile, lightweight, and looks great when combined with beads, buttons, and embroidery. And when I’m looking for ideas on what to make with my colorful felt collection, I always turn to Felt Jewelry.
Felt Jewelry is a great book filled with some of the most colorful and fun accessories I’ve ever seen. Each one of these bracelets, scarves, necklaces, and rings are easy to make and customize to fit your favorite colors.
Personally I love the African Bangles pattern. I love all the embellishments and the fun combination of colors. They would look great in the fall with a black or brown dress and can also be worn in the spring and summer with something white and flowery!
For the best ideas in felt accessories, you have to check out Felt Jewelry. The 25 pieces in this book can be made using basic felting techniques, so you don’t have to worry if you’ve never felted before. Each pattern has easy to follow step by step instructions that make creating these fun wardrobe accessories stress free and easy!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Glow in the Dark Table Tutorial
- Convertible Cowl Knitting Pattern
- Painted Apple Mason Jar Craft
- Cotton Candy Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- After School Snack Painted Wooden Caddy
- Mouse Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Snowman Hat Crochet Pattern
- Pumpkin Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Back To School Homemade Tote Bag
- Wavy Square Crochet Pattern