We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Joan Elliott
Gifted by House of White Birches
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
For every little girl who’s ever believed in fairies (and who loves to cross stitch!), there’s Fairy Enchantment, a beautiful collection of 9 mystical fairy patterns that are perfect for framing and displaying.
Fairy Enchantment comes with all the patterns and helpful guides you need to make cross stitch patterns that look simply magical. I really loved Joan Elliott’s patterns for the four mini fairy pillows. Each pillow says a different word (Imagine, Dream, Believe, and Make a Wish) and contains a unique fairy and flower boarder. I think they’d make really cute coasters, too!
All the patterns in Fairy Enchantment come with a full color illustration, a pattern you can easily copy and print to fit your size, and measurements for creating your work in various sizes. The patterns are easy to read and follow, and she even tells you the name and ordering number of the thread she used…so it’s easy for you to create the exact pattern with ease and clarity.
Fairy Enchantment is a great cross stitch book for all the little girls who never stopped believing in the magic and wonder of fairies.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More