We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I have to admit upfront that I adore fabric jewelry! There is something very special about taking bits and pieces of fabric and creating beads full of color that can be soft, bold, sassy, or classy. You can personalize your jewelry by using your taste and style in the fabric selection or use up your stash of fabric scraps. The designs in the book are fun, eye-catching, and on trend. You’ll be rocking, rolling, wrapping, stitching, gluing, roving, braiding, and knotting in no time! The book also includes a bonus DVD by Nancy Zieman visually showing you all the techniques in action. You’ll discover 19 fabric and fiber buttons plus 20 projects from pendants to bracelets and more. You can also take what you’ve learned and create your own unique pieces. Jewelry basics like crimping, jump rings, and wire wrapping are explained in detail with step-by-step photos. I loved this book.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts