We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Amy Barickman
Gifted by Amy Barickman
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Nothing can jazz up an old hat, jacket, blazer, or purse like a colorful fabric flower. With a wide variety of fabrics and materials on the market, it’s so easy to create a flower to suit your every need.
If you’re looking for floral inspiration, look no further than Fabric Flowers, the latest book from Amy Barickman.
Fabric Flowers is floral lover’s dream. Filled with 25 different flower patterns to compliment your home and your closet, this book makes embellishing everything from pillows to headbands a piece of cake.
The great thing about Fabric Flowers is that there’s something for everyone in this book. Whether you’re more prone to craft with fabric, felt, tee shirts, or a flower making tool (like the Kanzashi flower from Clover), you can find just what you’re looking for in Fabric Flowers.
Personally, I loved the Hexagon Flowers pattern made with felt, beads, and buttons. It would make a great embellishment for a headband, purse, or jacket, and I’m sure it would be hard to stop after making just one or two!
All the patterns for the flowers in Fabric Flowers are available in the back of the book, so you can easily use these patterns along with whatever fabric you prefer to work with.
For sewists, crafters, and DIY fashionistas, Fabric Flowers is a great book to add to your inspiration collection!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More