We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Lisa M. Sanford
Publisher: LJS Publishing
Book Reviewed by Maria Nerius
The author asks, “Do you know your ethnic heritage?” She also explores the influence of traveling abroad, eating non-American cuisine, and having family and friends who are of a different race or nationality. I can understand the question (my mother was a nationalized citizen of the United States) and the influence of having a wide circle of community. These things should be celebrated and this book shows you how. The book includes a collection of ideas that soar over 40 different countries and cultures. I highly recommend this book to everyone no matter your age, race, nationality, or cultural heritage… it’s just that important!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables
- Simple Yarn Easter Baskets