We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Lisa M. Sanford
Publisher: LJS Publishing
Book Reviewed by Maria Nerius
The author asks, “Do you know your ethnic heritage?” She also explores the influence of traveling abroad, eating non-American cuisine, and having family and friends who are of a different race or nationality. I can understand the question (my mother was a nationalized citizen of the United States) and the influence of having a wide circle of community. These things should be celebrated and this book shows you how. The book includes a collection of ideas that soar over 40 different countries and cultures. I highly recommend this book to everyone no matter your age, race, nationality, or cultural heritage… it’s just that important!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts