We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Aimee Carpenter
Gifted by Kalmbach Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Sometimes the only thing an outfit needs is a little sparkle. Some flashy earrings or a crystal beaded necklace can do wonders in transforming an outfit from drab into fab…and with the patterns you’ll find in Endless Sparkle, you’ll be able to glam up your accessory collection in no time.
Endless Sparkle is a jewelry lover’s dream book. Beginning with 12 crystal components, this book lays the foundation for a variety of designs that you can easily make. Author Aimee Carpenter begins by teaching you how to create 12 simple components and then shows you some projects you can make with these various combinations.
I happened to love the Keepsake component. This is a simple and quick design that lends itself to a variety of uses and colors. You could use this pattern to create pendants, earrings, rings, and more.
With helpful diagrams showing the movement of the thread through the beads, Endless Sparkle is a great book for any level of jewelry crafter. If you love glitz, glam, and a little something flashy, you’re going to love Endless Sparkle and the hidden treasures that lie within.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe