We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This book includes a CD with digital design elements and 25 projects to create using Adobe Photoshop Elements. Written for mixed media artists, art journalers, scrapbookers, and daydreams, this book explains how to manipulate single images with texture, color, and text plus create the look of traditional art (drawings/paintings). It also includes step-by-step instruction for building collages and montages using your own art or art you’ve found. It’s a digital world in many ways so why not incorporate digital elements into your art and craft? The bonus CD includes assorted brushes, photos, and textures. I suggest the reader have at least some basic knowledge of using Adobe Photoshop Elements, but this book teaches the beginner and will inspire the intermediate and advanced digital enthusiasts.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Duct Tape Bags Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- Creative Scarves Book Review
- Opulent Bazaar Adult Coloring Book Review
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- Simply Fused
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Classic Chain Mail Jewelry
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts