Cute as a Button Quilts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Cute As A Button Quilts
By Joni Pike
Publisher: C&T Publishing
Book Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Cute As A Button Quilts has 12 quilt projects. The themes include a few holidays, hearts, cats, java, and angels. The projects include quilts, pillows, table runner, placemats, tote, bag, and a lamp. The colors are lively and bold, yet this book uses fabrics that were very easy for me to find or substitute. One of my biggest aggravations with books that use fabric is that I can’t find anything close to the fabric used in the book, Pike did an excellent job of using great fabric patterns and also making it easy for the reader to “recreate” her projects easily. A friend of mine has been a quilter for over 15 years and even she was drooling over my shoulder as I read this book. I enjoyed Pike’s whimsy and humor. If I had to pick a favorite I’d go with the Bloomin’ Hearts pillow.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder