Crocheting Clothes Kids Love
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Kids of all ages are always growing out of their clothes...and it can be expensive to try to keep up with their changing bodies; however, crafty moms know that the secret to saving money when it comes to kids clothes is to simply make them yourself!
From slippers to sweaters, the projects in Crocheting Clothes Kids Love are perfect for creating stylish and fun clothing and accessories for kids of all ages. With 28 projects to choose from, this book is great for those who love to crochet and who are looking for quick and simple crochet projects that can help you save money in the long run.
In addition to clothing, there are also adorable accessories in this book, including hats, scarves, jewelry, leg warmers, and more. Even those who are new to crochet can create several of these projects...and there is even a helpful techniques guide at the beginning of the book in case you need a little refresher.
With several full-color photos and detailed instructions, each project in Crocheting Clothes Kids Love is sure to catch your eye. I happen to love the Pretty Popcorn Vest, which would be the perfect accessory for a little girl to wear to a wedding or as a flower girl. And as a true Chicagoan, I also loved the Windy City Scarf, which is not only great for boys and girls alike, but a fun way to use up all your yarn scraps to create something truly beautiful.
For little girls and boys alike, the patterns in Crocheting Clothes Kids Love are sure to impress kids of all ages. From the casual sweater to the colorful backpack, these fun crochet patterns are sure to be next on your list of fun stuff to crochet!
Want a little sneak peek of what you'll find in this book? Check out the Crocheted Buckle Bow Pattern.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Very Merry Coloring and Color Your Own Christmas Ornaments Books Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Artful Collage from Found Objects
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Find It, Make It: Outdoor Green Crafts for Children
- Chain Maille Jewelry
- Beading In No Time
- Sew Kawaii!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Resting Dragon Coloring Page
- Dragon Fire Coloring Page
- You Are Loved Coloring Page
- Dream It Coloring Page
- Hello Lovely Doodles Coloring Page
- Hello Lovely Unicorn Coloring Page
- Color My Heart Happy Coloring Page
- With Kindness Coloring Page
- Follow Your Heart Coloring Page
- Power of Love Coloring Page