We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This polymer clay book with a focus on canes is colorful, bright, and just fun, fun, fun! I went mad for the spirals, but you’ll also learn tapered spiral, max spiral, the bull’s eye, stripes, Bargello, chevron, pyramid, checkerboard, borders, leaves, waves, petals, translucent and white canes, floating carpet, faces, and so much more. Photography is close up and details really help you get the feel of the clay.
I enjoyed that Barbara had a sidebar for most techniques that gave master skill level tips. With a book filled with over 30 techniques for polymer clay you can spend a lot of time with this book and creating unique and personalized canes for jewelry, boxes, frames, and whatever you can imagine covered with your artwork! Canes are interesting as you take a large piece and begin to reduce it down, down, down. Barbara was able to capture that magic and put it into a dynamite book.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More