We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This polymer clay book with a focus on canes is colorful, bright, and just fun, fun, fun! I went mad for the spirals, but you’ll also learn tapered spiral, max spiral, the bull’s eye, stripes, Bargello, chevron, pyramid, checkerboard, borders, leaves, waves, petals, translucent and white canes, floating carpet, faces, and so much more. Photography is close up and details really help you get the feel of the clay.
I enjoyed that Barbara had a sidebar for most techniques that gave master skill level tips. With a book filled with over 30 techniques for polymer clay you can spend a lot of time with this book and creating unique and personalized canes for jewelry, boxes, frames, and whatever you can imagine covered with your artwork! Canes are interesting as you take a large piece and begin to reduce it down, down, down. Barbara was able to capture that magic and put it into a dynamite book.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Adult Coloring Books
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques
- Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars
- Unexpected Afghans
- Metal Clay & Color: Inventive Techniques from 20 Jewelry Designers
- Card Making with Cricut
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid