We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This polymer clay book with a focus on canes is colorful, bright, and just fun, fun, fun! I went mad for the spirals, but you’ll also learn tapered spiral, max spiral, the bull’s eye, stripes, Bargello, chevron, pyramid, checkerboard, borders, leaves, waves, petals, translucent and white canes, floating carpet, faces, and so much more. Photography is close up and details really help you get the feel of the clay.
I enjoyed that Barbara had a sidebar for most techniques that gave master skill level tips. With a book filled with over 30 techniques for polymer clay you can spend a lot of time with this book and creating unique and personalized canes for jewelry, boxes, frames, and whatever you can imagine covered with your artwork! Canes are interesting as you take a large piece and begin to reduce it down, down, down. Barbara was able to capture that magic and put it into a dynamite book.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern