We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This polymer clay book with a focus on canes is colorful, bright, and just fun, fun, fun! I went mad for the spirals, but you’ll also learn tapered spiral, max spiral, the bull’s eye, stripes, Bargello, chevron, pyramid, checkerboard, borders, leaves, waves, petals, translucent and white canes, floating carpet, faces, and so much more. Photography is close up and details really help you get the feel of the clay.
I enjoyed that Barbara had a sidebar for most techniques that gave master skill level tips. With a book filled with over 30 techniques for polymer clay you can spend a lot of time with this book and creating unique and personalized canes for jewelry, boxes, frames, and whatever you can imagine covered with your artwork! Canes are interesting as you take a large piece and begin to reduce it down, down, down. Barbara was able to capture that magic and put it into a dynamite book.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project
- Stenciled Metal Vase
- Structured Pattern Skirt DIY Craft Project
- Patchwork Panel Homemade Wall Art