We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I hope some day to meet Jennifer Swift and tell her in person what a great book she wrote with Creative Bloom. This book has projects using both fabric and wire and it’s a delightful combination! Swift has create designs for inside and outside and all the places in-between. Nature and nostalgia theme the creations with butterflies, flowers, antique ornaments, and jewelry. The cover of the book had me smiling and once I started looking at the projects I felt creative joy. I had to drop everything and go make the Magpie Nest, which was the perfect touch to my guest bedroom. This book is fun, whimsical, and with supervision I know kids would love the projects. Swift knows her craft well and was able to communicate her love of mixed media in every project. I highly recommend this book to all general crafters, paper artists, fiber artists, and mixed media junkies. Why paper artists for a fabric book? Because all these projects could be done using paper too! Great book!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid