We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I hope some day to meet Jennifer Swift and tell her in person what a great book she wrote with Creative Bloom. This book has projects using both fabric and wire and it’s a delightful combination! Swift has create designs for inside and outside and all the places in-between. Nature and nostalgia theme the creations with butterflies, flowers, antique ornaments, and jewelry. The cover of the book had me smiling and once I started looking at the projects I felt creative joy. I had to drop everything and go make the Magpie Nest, which was the perfect touch to my guest bedroom. This book is fun, whimsical, and with supervision I know kids would love the projects. Swift knows her craft well and was able to communicate her love of mixed media in every project. I highly recommend this book to all general crafters, paper artists, fiber artists, and mixed media junkies. Why paper artists for a fabric book? Because all these projects could be done using paper too! Great book!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More