Creating Beaded and Wire Earrings
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Creating Beaded & Wire Earrings
by Linda Jones
Published by Cico Books
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
Great how-to photos walk you through the 35 earring projects in Creating Beaded & Wire Earrings by Linda Jones. The cover claims that these are dazzling, stylish earrings and the projects deliver on that promise.
Along with some great basic information about tools and techniques up front, this book boasts 35 earring projects that incorporate a lot of wireworking. If you've never worked with wire, the photos in this book are clear, tight, and will really make it easy for you to follow along. Everything from simple projects using loops and chain to more intermediate projects, such as wire forming and caging a bead, are covered in great detail.. The book also has a photo gallery for inspiration in the back.
A great book for a beginning to intermediate jewelry maker interested in wirework, Creating Beaded & Wire Earrings by Linda Jones will inform and inspire.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More