Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
By: Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
By Marisa Pawelko
Gifted by Design Originals
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright
There's a lot of ways people are cutting down on costs this past few years, but this is without question one of the best ways; use duct tape. In Crazy-Cool Duct Tape Projects, you'll find amazing crafts for wearables, accessories, and even home decor projects. They're not only good green craft projects for those looking to be more eco friendly, but they're also a creative way for crafters to stay thrifty and budget-conscious.
The ever creative and fashionable Marisa Pawelko divides her book into sections for each kind of craft; you'll easily be able to find a new accessory for your outfit or a fun decoration for a light. Every page has big, bold color pictures with step by step instructions that crafters of all skill levels will find valuable.
You're bound to learn from Crazy-Cool Duct Tape Projects, as the author includes a number of standard techniques used throughout the book. By the end of it, you'll be able to make rosettes, bows, and many other very common craft embellishments in a totally new form.
Crafters of all ages will enjoy this book on so many levels, as it puts your skills as a crafter, a designer, and a creative individual to work. The ideas themselves are also perfect for those looking to cut back on particular expenses. You can make your own handbags, decorations, and jewelry to match anything without spending a large amount of money. In today's economy, opportunities to create original, but stylish crafts that are relevant in everyday life is like a dream come true.
If you're ready to get plucky with duct tape, get your own copy of Crazy-Cool Duct Tape Projects.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Organizers Set
- Recycled Milk Carton Stationery Organizer
- Vintage Lamb Crochet Toddler Hat Pattern
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Absolutely Adorable DIY Mason Jar Candle
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Cute Crochet Macarons