Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
By: Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
By Marisa Pawelko
Gifted by Design Originals
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright
There's a lot of ways people are cutting down on costs this past few years, but this is without question one of the best ways; use duct tape. In Crazy-Cool Duct Tape Projects, you'll find amazing crafts for wearables, accessories, and even home decor projects. They're not only good green craft projects for those looking to be more eco friendly, but they're also a creative way for crafters to stay thrifty and budget-conscious.
The ever creative and fashionable Marisa Pawelko divides her book into sections for each kind of craft; you'll easily be able to find a new accessory for your outfit or a fun decoration for a light. Every page has big, bold color pictures with step by step instructions that crafters of all skill levels will find valuable.
You're bound to learn from Crazy-Cool Duct Tape Projects, as the author includes a number of standard techniques used throughout the book. By the end of it, you'll be able to make rosettes, bows, and many other very common craft embellishments in a totally new form.
Crafters of all ages will enjoy this book on so many levels, as it puts your skills as a crafter, a designer, and a creative individual to work. The ideas themselves are also perfect for those looking to cut back on particular expenses. You can make your own handbags, decorations, and jewelry to match anything without spending a large amount of money. In today's economy, opportunities to create original, but stylish crafts that are relevant in everyday life is like a dream come true.
If you're ready to get plucky with duct tape, get your own copy of Crazy-Cool Duct Tape Projects.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- Creative Faces Adult Coloring Book Review
- Fun with Stitchables! Book Review
- Fabric Jewelry
- All Wrapped Up
- Unexpected Afghans
- Endless Sparkle
- Inspired by Zentangle Fabric Arts Quilting Embroidery
- Trash to Treasure Papermaking
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tonic Studios
- Simple Drop Stitch Scarf
- Fun and Simple Chunky Knit Scarf
- Elegant 2017 Lucky Bracelet Tutorial
- Printable Coloring Calendar 2017: January
- Funky Tie Dye Socks
- Make Your own Miniature Barn Doors to Hide Wall Plugs
- Rotten Banana: a DIY Early Reading Game
- Stunning Toothbrush Bracelet