Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This book is a must for anyone who loves ribbon craft or is interested in learning more about ribbon craft. The detailed step-by-step instructions with over 700 large format color photos make any technique easy to see, do, and enjoy. But Schmidt did not just write a primer or project book with The Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts, she included a bounty of ideas and tips from selecting your ribbon to organizing the ribbon, to putting the perfect finishing touch to a project.
There are 100 projects included in the book: ribbon flowers, ribbon embroidery, ribbon weaving, knitting with ribbon, sewing with ribbon, gluing, fusing, and taping ribbon. You’ll find ribbons in your hair, jewelry, belts, shoes, hats, clothing, and home décor. There is even a chapter that covers crafting with ribbon so you can attach ribbons to paper, print on ribbon, and attach ribbon to just about everything. Schmidt writes from experience and this book is a brilliant resource for those of us who love ribbon. She even included instruction for several beautiful bows.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More