Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This book is a must for anyone who loves ribbon craft or is interested in learning more about ribbon craft. The detailed step-by-step instructions with over 700 large format color photos make any technique easy to see, do, and enjoy. But Schmidt did not just write a primer or project book with The Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts, she included a bounty of ideas and tips from selecting your ribbon to organizing the ribbon, to putting the perfect finishing touch to a project.
There are 100 projects included in the book: ribbon flowers, ribbon embroidery, ribbon weaving, knitting with ribbon, sewing with ribbon, gluing, fusing, and taping ribbon. You’ll find ribbons in your hair, jewelry, belts, shoes, hats, clothing, and home décor. There is even a chapter that covers crafting with ribbon so you can attach ribbons to paper, print on ribbon, and attach ribbon to just about everything. Schmidt writes from experience and this book is a brilliant resource for those of us who love ribbon. She even included instruction for several beautiful bows.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts