Chain Maille Jewelry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Chain Maille Jewelry
By Karen Karon
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Jewelry is a finicky thing. A style or fad can be here and gone in a matter of months. But in the world of jewelry fads, one technique remains popular during every season: chain maille.
Chain maille, or jewelry made almost entirely from jump rings, has a classic and timeless look that makes is great for anyone. In Chain Maille Jewelry, you can learn to make more than 2 dozen different chain maille projects, including necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.
Even if you’ve never done chain maille before, you can learn with ease with the help of Chain Maille Jewelry. There are several pages devoted to tools you’ll need, instructions on how to work with and make jump rings, and how to fix common problems you may encounter along the way.
From the easy chain bracelet to the more advanced Royal Drangonscale Collar, Chain Maille Jewelry will help you create unique and beautiful accessories that you can wear for any season or reason!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Silk Scarf Printing & Dyeing
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Leisure Arts Plastic Canvas Collection
- Preschool Parties Easy Ideas for Princesses, Pirates and Other Little People
- Unexpected Afghans
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- New and Creative Paracord Crafts
- How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Easy Side Table Skirting Tutorial
- Thought Bubble Bulletin Board Design
- Valentine's Day Mini Dress Card
- Feather Heart and Valentine's Day DIY Photo Props
- You Are MINT to Be My Valentine
- Vintage Valentine's Day Decor
- Valentine's Day Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy Pattern
- Green Tree Handmade Cards