We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Susan S. Terry
Gifted by C&T Publishing
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
I loved this book. Loved it. Loved it. The cards you’ll create are from fabric and paper, but any clever cardmaker could use this book as inspiration for totally paper cards. I choose to follow the path Terry paved and had a blast with fabric. Most cards are flat enough to mail (yep, I mailed mine), but many of the projects are full of dimension and texture. You’ll learn the basic skills of fabrics, adhesives, and cutting. Plus some great techniques. You’ll have over 50 projects to enjoy. I fell in love with Crowded Garden, Gone Fishin’, and Seaside. This book does include card ideas for seasons, holidays, and more. Several of my crafting friends used this book to create projects for their craft and social groups. And there are many projects that would be excellent for children too. Terry put together a winner of a book.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers