We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Susan S. Terry
Gifted by C&T Publishing
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
I loved this book. Loved it. Loved it. The cards you’ll create are from fabric and paper, but any clever cardmaker could use this book as inspiration for totally paper cards. I choose to follow the path Terry paved and had a blast with fabric. Most cards are flat enough to mail (yep, I mailed mine), but many of the projects are full of dimension and texture. You’ll learn the basic skills of fabrics, adhesives, and cutting. Plus some great techniques. You’ll have over 50 projects to enjoy. I fell in love with Crowded Garden, Gone Fishin’, and Seaside. This book does include card ideas for seasons, holidays, and more. Several of my crafting friends used this book to create projects for their craft and social groups. And there are many projects that would be excellent for children too. Terry put together a winner of a book.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Hand-Stitched Flower Garden
- Adult Coloring Books
- Cold Weather Crochet
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Quick and Easy Paint Transformations
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- Lacy Wire Jewelry
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- The Creative Entrepreneur
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts