We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Susan S. Terry
Gifted by C&T Publishing
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
I loved this book. Loved it. Loved it. The cards you’ll create are from fabric and paper, but any clever cardmaker could use this book as inspiration for totally paper cards. I choose to follow the path Terry paved and had a blast with fabric. Most cards are flat enough to mail (yep, I mailed mine), but many of the projects are full of dimension and texture. You’ll learn the basic skills of fabrics, adhesives, and cutting. Plus some great techniques. You’ll have over 50 projects to enjoy. I fell in love with Crowded Garden, Gone Fishin’, and Seaside. This book does include card ideas for seasons, holidays, and more. Several of my crafting friends used this book to create projects for their craft and social groups. And there are many projects that would be excellent for children too. Terry put together a winner of a book.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More