We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By: Laura Irwin
Gifted by Interweave Press
There is a vintage flair to this book that will delight. Knit wonderful coordinating accessories for yourself, family, and friends. The book includes abbreviations, glossary, sources, and a shopping guide… everything you’ll need to get started and knit some fashion to share with the world.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Adult Coloring Books
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Trash Origami
- Baby's First Birthday
- Leisure Arts Plastic Canvas Collection
- 75 Exquisite Trims in Thread Crochet
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Mindfulness Coloring Book
- Preschool Parties Easy Ideas for Princesses, Pirates and Other Little People
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts