We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Design Originals
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
Okay, so I was skeptical, a book on Bottle Art? But Cindy Shepard's ideas turned me into a convert and I see some bottle art gifts on my future projects list!
I have to say, I was most charmed by what might have been one of the easiest projects in the book - the chalkboard bottles. A few coats of paint, a carefree wire curl to hold a card, and you're done! Great for the wine list at a party, a menu board for your dinner club guests - shoot, you could even transform little bottles (or leftover bottle pieces) into placecards with chalkboard paint! But that's not the only project I'm smitten with. The Hang-Ups are a bottle rack using the top and cork of wine bottles. I could see that also in a kitchen for towels and an apron. The photo holders are fun, and would be especially fun if you had specialty soda bottles that you used in the kids favorite flavors.
Windchimes, cheese servers, candleholders, jewelry, suncatchers and more fill this 19-page book with inspiration and instructions. Cindy covers the basics, of course, of cutting the bottles and kiln basics (yes, some projects require a kiln). This book is packed full of projects no matter whether your bottle choices lean toward wine and beer or salsa and jelly.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts