Bohemian Inspired Jewelry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Lorelei Eurto and Erin Siegel
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I love the look of the bohemian style…long white dresses with fun accent necklaces or brightly colored earrings. It’s so fun to mix and match colors and textures…and nothing screams summer more than bohemian jewelry.
Vibrant colors, organic materials, and patterned or textured fibers are key features in bohemian style, and in Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry, authors Lorelei Eurto and Erin Seigel provide 50 unique projects for necklaces, earrings, and bracelets that could only be handmade.
Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry is a great book for the beginning jewelry maker. There are helpful guides on picking the right ribbons and cords, as well as finding random odds and ends to help accent your pieces. There are detailed explanations of all the tools you’ll need to make everything in the book, and a helpful listing of shops that carry everything you need to get started!
As a lover of anything and everything pearl, it was love at first sight when I flipped to the Shimmering Pearls necklace. Made with various colored pearls and sheer organza ribbon, this simple yet stunning piece would be a perfect accessory for almost any outfit.
I also love that each project in Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry comes with a full and detailed materials list, a great guide to helpful tools, and gives you references to techniques you’ll want to know before starting the project. Best of all, all the techniques you need are in the book! This really is a great jewelry making guide for beginners and advanced crafters alike.
If you love statement jewelry or are looking for some fun patterns to jazz up your wardrobe, be sure to check out Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry. The patterns and projects in this book will instantly take a white dress or a floral top to new heights!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers