Bohemian Inspired Jewelry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Lorelei Eurto and Erin Siegel
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I love the look of the bohemian style…long white dresses with fun accent necklaces or brightly colored earrings. It’s so fun to mix and match colors and textures…and nothing screams summer more than bohemian jewelry.
Vibrant colors, organic materials, and patterned or textured fibers are key features in bohemian style, and in Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry, authors Lorelei Eurto and Erin Seigel provide 50 unique projects for necklaces, earrings, and bracelets that could only be handmade.
Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry is a great book for the beginning jewelry maker. There are helpful guides on picking the right ribbons and cords, as well as finding random odds and ends to help accent your pieces. There are detailed explanations of all the tools you’ll need to make everything in the book, and a helpful listing of shops that carry everything you need to get started!
As a lover of anything and everything pearl, it was love at first sight when I flipped to the Shimmering Pearls necklace. Made with various colored pearls and sheer organza ribbon, this simple yet stunning piece would be a perfect accessory for almost any outfit.
I also love that each project in Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry comes with a full and detailed materials list, a great guide to helpful tools, and gives you references to techniques you’ll want to know before starting the project. Best of all, all the techniques you need are in the book! This really is a great jewelry making guide for beginners and advanced crafters alike.
If you love statement jewelry or are looking for some fun patterns to jazz up your wardrobe, be sure to check out Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry. The patterns and projects in this book will instantly take a white dress or a floral top to new heights!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Preschool Parties Easy Ideas for Princesses, Pirates and Other Little People
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Silk Scarf Printing & Dyeing
- Kitchen Essentials
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Fleece At Home
- New and Creative Paracord Crafts
- Beautiful Embroidered & Embellished Knits
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Easy Side Table Skirting Tutorial
- Thought Bubble Bulletin Board Design
- Valentine's Day Mini Dress Card
- Feather Heart and Valentine's Day DIY Photo Props
- You Are MINT to Be My Valentine
- Vintage Valentine's Day Decor
- Valentine's Day Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy Pattern
- Green Tree Handmade Cards
- Desert Hope Crochet Slouch Beanie