Beautiful Hand Stitched Jewelry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There are 35 innovative and stunning projects inspired by Tokyo style with the techniques of crochet, embroidery, and beading. The colors are soft, delicate, bold, and rich. There is an influence of nature done in delicate delightful flowers, leaves, and twigs. The jewelry is whimsical, stylish, and just plain fun. Emi Iwakire is a renowned Japanese artist who uses traditional crochet techniques. Her work is dimensional, full of texture, and eye candy to look at. The jewelry is do-able and the instruction is well written and illustrated. The jewelry photography is up close and full of detail. I found the tassel ring fun and made several for my younger creative friends. The linen flower in its simplicity was a joy to make and wear. This is a lovely book full of great projects and plenty of inspiration as the techniques learned can be used beyond jewelry to embellish many, many other crafts including home décor. Another great book from CICO.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project