Beading In No Time
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There are 50 projects in this book with easy to follow and understand step-by-step instructions that include projects for beginners to learn and jewelry makers to expand their skills. The photography is clear, up close, and eye catching. Peterson wanted to take me on a journey through knowledge and skills, she did a great job. It’s clear she wasn’t assuming that the reader already knew everything and just wanted projects. She wrote in a way that gave one confidence to try and with a new skill learned, try the next project.
The color schemes are spot on trend with a leaning to the classic colors that can be worn season after season with no worries. The full spectrum is included with brights, bolds, pastels, matte, muted, classic, and royal hues. It was a nice mixture of techniques, types of beads, and skill levels. Each project comes with an estimated time for completion. Techniques include bead weaving, multi-strand, wire work, and knot work. If you make jewelry to wear or give as gifts, this book is a wonderland of ideas!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Hand-Stitched Flower Garden
- Adult Coloring Books
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- Lacy Wire Jewelry
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- Quick and Easy Paint Transformations
- The Creative Entrepreneur
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- It's A Boy Light-Up Card
- Monogrammed China Plate
- DIY Felt Flowers
- Baby Octopus Crochet Applique
- Happy Thoughts Printable Coloring Page
- Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern
- Glass Pedestal Flower Holders
- DIY Pebble Coasters
- Back-to-School Crayon Art
- Flower Swirl Doodle Pages