Beading In No Time
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There are 50 projects in this book with easy to follow and understand step-by-step instructions that include projects for beginners to learn and jewelry makers to expand their skills. The photography is clear, up close, and eye catching. Peterson wanted to take me on a journey through knowledge and skills, she did a great job. It’s clear she wasn’t assuming that the reader already knew everything and just wanted projects. She wrote in a way that gave one confidence to try and with a new skill learned, try the next project.
The color schemes are spot on trend with a leaning to the classic colors that can be worn season after season with no worries. The full spectrum is included with brights, bolds, pastels, matte, muted, classic, and royal hues. It was a nice mixture of techniques, types of beads, and skill levels. Each project comes with an estimated time for completion. Techniques include bead weaving, multi-strand, wire work, and knot work. If you make jewelry to wear or give as gifts, this book is a wonderland of ideas!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life