Beading Basics and Beyond
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Alice Korach was the founding editor of Bead & Button Magazine and knows a little something about beads and beading. One couldn’t ask for a more knowledgeable author! Toshi Myoda has been a designer for TOHO for 15 years and part of her job includes creating kits for the Japanese market and inventing new materials for beading. TOHO is a glass bead manufacturer. The book is amazing. This is beading with a little magic mixed in! Projects include an Autumn Lei, Ruby Flower necklace, Crystal Spheres earrings, Nautilus necklaces, and more. The detail is incredible. You can’t look at the projects and not want to go racing to your beading supplies. The color themes are on trend and classic giving you projects to spice up any outfit or a gift your friend will be talking about for ages. I loved the book. Bravo!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts