We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Chris Cozen
Gifted by Design Originals
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
I am not ashamed to admit that I've been intimidated by mixed media and altered art. But Altered Surfaces by Chris Cozen has me itching to start playing with gels, mediums, grounds, pastes, and paints!
I really do want to make some amazing mixed media pieces with color and depth like the ones I see, but I know my skills are limited, so I'm afraid to try. But after reading through Altered Surfaces, I feel like I just took a class in what's possible and feel confident to try. Altered Surfaces by Chris Cozen shows you a product, tells you what it's used for, and shows examples of both applying it and finished results. The 50+ page book will be a go-to resource for the crafter looking to delve into paint applications and all of the fun stuff that can make your altered art shine!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 19 Fun and Easy Paper Crafts for Kids
- Ornamental Easter Eggs
- Knit Bow Tie Dog Collar Free Knitting Pattern
- Robyn Josephs
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Little Bunny Easy Sewing Pattern
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card