We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Marty Stevens-Heebner
Gifted by Krause Publications
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Can’t find the perfect shoes to go with your outfit? Step into the designer’s shoes and craft your own! With the help of Altered Shoes, you can turn drab shoes into fabulous footwear that you’ll be proud to show off!
What’s great about Altered Shoes is that author Marty Stevens-Heebner teaches you how to revamp shoes you already own with materials you most likely already have. From worn out cowboy boots to those cute strappy sandals you got at the thrift store, this book covers all the basics…and leaves no scuff uncovered!
I have to say that my favorite shoe in Altered Shoes has to be the Paper Mosaic Flats. With some colorful tissue paper and other decorative papers, you can create these adorable flats that would be great with almost any outfit!
Not only does Altered Shoes come with 20 awesome shoe designs for everything from bridesmaid shoes to sneakers, there’s also helpful tips for selecting the right shoe to craft with, the best adhesive for the job, and paint and marker choices that won’t leave your shoes looking cracked and worn. Need to hide a mark or a scuff? There’s suggestions for that, too. This book is the ultimate guide for revamping and reimagining what your shoes can do for you!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Organizers Set
- Recycled Milk Carton Stationery Organizer
- Vintage Lamb Crochet Toddler Hat Pattern
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Absolutely Adorable DIY Mason Jar Candle
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Cute Crochet Macarons